The women inside the ballroom went wild for William Levy – also known as the “Latin Brad Pitt” – when he stepped onto the dance floor during Monday”s season 14 premiere of Dancing with the Stars.
So does the father of two, 31, worry about obsessed female fans Not at all!
“It just feels really good,” Levy told us backstage, after a performance of a cha cha that earned him 24 points – and deafening screams from the crowd. “What can I say … Back in Cuba, I had no shoes and was walking on the streets. And today, to be in this position of my life, it”s been great. I have no complaints at all.”
Levy”s pro partner Cheryl Burke is perfectly happy having a highly attractive sidekick in the ballroom, but she wants fans to know he”s more than just a pretty face.
“He”s not just good looking,” she said. “There”s more to William than just that. He”s funny, he”s got a good personality and he”s very humble.”
“He”s a good person,” she also said, then adding with a laugh, “so far.”
- Meet William Levy – One of the New Contestants
- Kate helps William support his mother"s homeless charity
- After Sandringham Christmas William enjoys festive bash with the in-laws
- Prince William flies to the rescue of stranded sailors amid gale force winds
- Puppy love for the Duchess while William goes to Falklands