Will.i.am is being sued by a company claiming he has bailed on a deal he made to hock a clothing line.
I.Am.Clothing (that”s the company) claims will.i.am inked a deal in 2010, for the Black Eyed Peas” name to be used for marketing the threads. The singer also agreed to help design and market the schmatas.
The company believes will.i.am was obligated to lend his name to the line through 2016, but the singer”s position is that the deal is already over and out.
So the company wants more than $2 mil from will. Hey, shirt happens.
- 'Bachelor' Winner Shayne Lamas — My Baby Is Going to Make More Money Than Me!
- Manny Pacquiao Foundation Sued — Used Clothes Are NOT ‘Relief Goods’
- Octomom Scores 6-Figure Deal for New Web Show
- Kardashians Reportedly Use Slave Labor for Clothing Line
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Star Tami Roman Sued for Bailing on Hair Endorsement