ExclusiveCissy Houston was not happy this weekend when she was booked at the same hotel where her daughter Whitney Houston died … but she does want to visit her daughter”s death room at some point … our sources has learned.
Whitney”s mother is in Los Angeles this weekend for the BET Awards (where Whitney will be honored) and we”re told she felt uncomfortable when she was set up at the Beverly Hilton — the same hotel Whitney passed away in back in February.
Our sources say Cissy does want to visit room 434 for closure and is planning to contact the hotel this weekend … but that she wants to do it on her own time.
According to our sources, Cissy”s reservation was moved to the Regent Beverly Wilshire instead.
- Whitney Houston Death — Hotel Guests Demand Refund, Hotel Refuses
- Whitney Houston — Hotel Death Room Already Re-Occupied
- Whitney Houston — Family STRIPS Hotel Room to Thwart Looters
- Whitney Houston’s Death Room Door — STRIPPED Of Its Identity [PHOTO]
- Cissy Houston — Seeking ‘Closure’ by Revisiting Whitney’s Hotel Room