Whitney Houston“s mom is on a mission to eradicate the bad influences from Bobbi Kristina“s life … and she”s starting with a 22-year-old man who Whitney treated like her very own son.
Houston family sources tell our sources … Whitney invited Nick Gordon to live with her and Bobbi Kristina more than 10 years ago … when Whitney learned Nick”s mother could no longer care for him.
Whitney considered Nick her unofficially adopted son … and treated him like family up until the end.
But now, sources tell us … Cissy Houston believes Nick is a bad influence on her granddaughter and wants him OUT of the Houston family home in Atlanta … ASAP.
We”re told Cissy has already informed her lawyers about the eviction … in case he puts up a fight.
There are reports that Nick was included in Whitney”s will … but so far, we”re told the reports have not been confirmed by members of the Houston family.
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina — Family Wants Rehab ASAP
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina — Family Fears She Might Be Suicidal
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina — Frighteningly Similar Bathtub Episode the Day Before Whitney Died
- Whitney Houston’s Family Tries to Block Bobby Brown from Singer’s Fortune
- Whitney Houston — Bobbi Kristina Denied Access to See Whitney’s Body