Dressed to impress in a glittering backless mini-dress, Nicole Scherzinger celebrated her big day in style.
The singer jetted in to Las Vegas over the weekend for an early birthday treat.
The X Factor judge, who has been filming the first round of auditions for the ITV1 show with fellow judges Louis Walsh, Gary Barlow and Tulisa Contostavlos, partied in Sin City at Venetian Hotel”s Tao hotspot.
Nicole, who turns 34 on June 29, was the guest of honour and was pictured with a colourful three-tiered birthday cake by Herbal Essences, the haircare brand she promotes.
“Love my Herbal Essences birthday cake!! Can”t wait to share with everyone at Tao Beach,” she wrote on Twitter.
“What”s up Vegas Thank you so much for coming to celebrate my birthday,” Nicole said on the microphone after the DJ led the party crowd in a rendition of Happy Birthday.
Earlier in the day the singer donned an elaborate kaftan over her zebra print bikini to enjoy a poolside party.
Nicole spent the weekend away from Formula 1 ace boyfriend Lewis Hamilton, who was racing in the European Grand Prix in Valencia.
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Nicole Scherzinger — Fired from 'X Factor' … Laughs It Off in NYC
- Nicole Scherzinger: The Backstage Cry Sesh … Caught On Tape!
- Nicole Scherzinger s Body Secrets: Finding Balance – and Dancing
- Paula Abdul & Nicole Scherzinger Leave The X Factor: Report