Mr. Woodchuck — Uncle Joey“s faithful puppet on “Full House” — was gruesomely disfigured in a freak accident 17 years ago … and now, Mr. Woodchuck is finally showing his face … or what”s left of it.
Dave Coulier — who played Uncle Joey on the show — dug up the old puppet from storage for an upcoming “Funny or Die” sketch, joking that Comet (the Tanner family dog) chewed up Mr. Woodchuck”s foam face.
But Comet”s just a scapegoat — in reality, Mr. Woodchuck was the victim of Coulier”s own dog who got a hold of the puppet soon after the show wrapped for good in 1995.
We”re told Coulier”s new video is scheduled to debut in the near future — with a bonus cameo by everyone”s favorite annoying neighbor … Kimmy Gibbler.
Here”s hoping she keeps her shoes on.
- ‘Half Pint Brawler’ — K.O.’d by Cement Face Dive … Hospitalized
- ‘Half Pint Brawler’ — The Bloody Face Plant … Caught on Tape
- Hip-Hop Producer Sean Garrett — Working for Uncle Sam Now
- Swashbuckling fun as Uncle Hugh takes Elizabeth Hurley"s son to the cinema
- Snooki & Jwoww’s New Crib — House Full of Hose!