Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald are in the midst of wedding preparations, but don”t expect their “I dos” to be anything like the lavish Twilight nuptials.
“They had a beautiful wedding, but Paul and I aren”t Edward and Bella, at all,” Reed told PEOPLE at the Ubisoft launch of Just Dance 3 in Los Angeles.
It”s been a whirlwind romance for the actress and the American Idol alum, who met in March and got engagement in June.
The Breaking Dawn star says they”re planning a small affair, but won”t reveal any wedding dress details because she says her fiancé is “super traditional and he wants to be surprised.”
McDonald says they”ve been doing “equal amounts” of wedding planning. Will his contributions involve singing on their big day
“I don”t know,” he said. “I have a handful of songs, I may bust out one or two.”
One thing guests can count on at the wedding An open bar.
“I think we”re going to do a whole lot of beer, some keg beers,” McDonald joked. “We might go with some High Life and PBR, you know, keep it classy.”
- Paul McCartney wedding: No more lonely nights for the superstar musician
- Paul McCartney wedding: Ecstatic newlyweds celebrate with a little help from their friends
- Paul McCartney wedding: Final preparations for music legend and his beautiful American fiancée
- Nancy Shevell Gets Special Song from Paul McCartney
- Paul McCartney backed by beautiful fiancée Nancy