Triple H“s body is scarred up with 2nd degree burns he suffered at Wrestlemania last weekend … but he wasn”t scorched by fire … the culprit was dry ice.
HHH suffered nasty burns to his torso and arm after he walked through a special effects machine that was blasting dry ice to create a smoky effect as the wrestler made his grand entrance.
The dry ice stuck to H3″s body and burned him up … but during the event, Triple H ignored the pain and shrugged it off like it was no big deal.
Fans, who clearly didn”t understand the seriousness of the situation, began to mock the wrestler online … so Triple H took to Twitter to show what really happened.
May we recommend some Neosporin