Transgender beauty queen Jenna Talackova received yet another fat rejection on Monday — when her bikini shoot upset several guests at a swanky L.A. hotel … and staff was forced to shut it down.
Sources tell our sources, Jenna had originally planned to host the bikini shoot in the privacy of her room at the Hotel Wilshire — but when she arrived with her crew around lunchtime, her digs weren”t ready … so she moved the shoot to the pool instead.
Problem is … the pool at the Wilshire is located on the roof — right beside the “Roof on Wilshire” restaurant — and diners weren”t too pleased when Jenna stripped down to a bikini right in front of them, posing for shots.
We”re told diners complained — and the restaurant staff asked Jenna and her crew to pack it in, insisting the shoot was interfering with business. On top of that, we”re told Jenna also failed to get permission from the hotel to shoot in a public area.
According to sources, Jenna”s team repeatedly refused to budge — so the restaurant turned to the big dogs in hotel management, who quickly readied Jenna”s room so she could move the shoot there instead.
Jenna”s attorney Gloria Allred tells us the photog was shooting for a Canadian documentary — and she claims the hotel later apologized to Jenna and the camera crew.
- Transgender Beauty Queen — I Never Asked to See Trump’s Genitals
- Transgender Beauty Queen Contestant "Overwhelmed" by Support
- Jenna Talackova Removed from Miss Universe Canada for Being Transgender
- Whitney Houston Death — Hotel Guests Demand Refund, Hotel Refuses
- Jenna Talackova Fires Back at Donald Trump, Pageant Officials