The transgender beauty queen who was DQ”d from the Miss Universe pageant due to her birth gender says she never ONCE asked to see Donald Trump“s penis — so his obsession with her genitals isn”t fair.
23-year-old Jenna Talackova just held a news conference — and her attorney Gloria Allred insisted … Donald Trump unjustly disqualified her from the competition last week by limiting participants to “naturally-born” females.
Gloria said, Jenna “didn’t ask Mr. Trump to prove he”s a naturally born man, or see photos of his birth, or to view his anatomy … It made no difference to her. Why should it have made a difference to him”
For the record — all of Jenna”s official documents, including her driver”s license and birth certificate, say she”s female. Jenna even proved it by whipping out her passport.
Trump has since reversed his “naturally-born” female position — and has promised to allow Jenna to compete.
But Jenna wants Trump to take it one step further, admitting “loudly and clearly” he was wrong from the get go. Jenna also wants Trump to promise to repeal the “naturally-born” female rule — or face legal action.
- Transgender Beauty Queen Contestant "Overwhelmed" by Support
- Jenna Talackova Removed from Miss Universe Canada for Being Transgender
- Lisa Lampanelli — The Trumps Can KILL Whatever Animals They Want
- ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ — Big Sponsor Pulls Out Over Little Trumps’ Animal Butchery
- Donald Trump — I’m Pulling Out of the Republican Debate!