A finalist from the first season of Top Chef: Just Desserts has been charged with possession and intent to distribute child pornography.
Morgan Wilson, 38, of Plano, Texas, was indicted on three second-degree felony charges and could face up to 10 years in jail if convicted, the Plano Star-Courier reports.
Wilson, who was a controversial and hot-tempered contestant on the Bravo show, prone to angry outbursts, was arrested last December after undercover investigators received file transfers from his computer that allegedly contained images and videos of children as young as toddlers engaged in sexual acts.
He was indicted earlier this month and is scheduled to appear before a Collin County judge on Oct. 27. He is free on bond with a promise that he will not access the Web without monitoring software.
Wilson has worked as the executive pastry chef at the Ritz-Carlton in Dallas, though when contacted by the Star-Courier, the hotel refused to comment on his employment status. Wilson”s attorney, Roy L. Merrill, declined to comment as well.
- Top Chef"s Angelo Sosa to Cook a Fall-Inspired Menu – Top Chef, Celebrity Diners Club
- Amanda Knox”s Taste of Freedom – Chinese Food – Crime & Courts, Amanda Knox
- Lindsay Lohan Shows Up Late for Morgue Duty, Then Leaves – Crime & Courts, Lindsay Lohan
- Casey Anthony Pleads the Fifth During Deposition – Crime & Courts, Casey Anthony
- P-p-p-penguin fun for Gwen Stefani and her boys