NBA superstar Tony Parker says he suffered a serious eye injury during the Chris Brown vs. Drake bottle-tossing mega-brawl.
Parker was inside club W.i.P in NYC Wednesday night when the bottle and the fists began to fly.
Parker addressed the media today and said he got some shards of glass in his eye during the melee.
“I was there with a bunch of friends when a fight broke out. They started to throw bottles about. I got it all.”
Parker continued, “The cornea has been touched. I can”t do anything for seven days. But I was lucky. The injury won”t prevent me from competing in the Olympics in any way.”
- Chris Brown Topless Ballin’ Before Brawl with Drake
- Chris Brown’s Bodyguard Suffers MASSIVE Head Wound in Nightclub Brawl
- Chris Brown Injured in Bar Attack, Drake"s Rep Denies His Involvement
- Live: Chris Brown & Drake Brawl — Rihanna in the Middle?
- Chris Brown Talks To Cops — Lawyer Presents Evidence Against Drake in Nightclub Brawl