NBA superstar Tony Parker — who was injured when Drake and Chris Brown“s posses squared off — is suing the NYC nightclub for $20 million … claiming it should never have let Rihanna“s exes in at the same time.
The San Antonio Spurs star filed the lawsuit Thursday in NY State Supreme Court … against W.i.P. Nightclub — and in the suit he alleges the club”s security was negligent for allowing the brawl to ever happen.
Parker says he was hit by shards of glass and suffered lacerations to his cornea when bottles started flying in the fight last week. The lawsuit was first reported by the New York Post.
Parker”s injury is a huge deal because it could affect his NBA career, and — more immediately — his performance in the Olympics with the French national basketball.
As for why he would sue for $20 MILLION Parker is in the middle of a $50 million contract with the Spurs.
- Tony Parker — Injured in Chris Brown/Drake Brawl
- Chris Brown Talks To Cops — Lawyer Presents Evidence Against Drake in Nightclub Brawl
- Eva Longoria Says Sayonara to Tony Parker Tattoo
- Chris Brown’s Bodyguard Suffers MASSIVE Head Wound in Nightclub Brawl
- Chris Brown Topless Ballin’ Before Brawl with Drake