Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have called a temporary truce while their lawyers try to negotiate a full divorce settlement … our sources has learned.
Sources very familiar with the situation tell us … there are NO immediate plans for either side to go to court. There will be no court hearing Monday, Tuesday or in the foreseeable future, unless the negotiations fall apart.
Sources tell us the lawyers are negotiating child custody, visitation, child support and a property settlement.
We”re also told the whole settlement could be ratified in New York if all goes well. In other words, there may not be a move by Tom”s camp to transfer the case to California, where judges are more likely to award joint custody.
One source described the emotional state of the negotiations as “calm.”
- Tom Cruise — Thinks Katie Holmes is Using Suri as a Weapon in Divorce
- Katie Holmes — Getting PEANUTS From Prenup in Tom Cruise Divorce
- Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes — Sleeping Apart in Weeks Leading Up to Divorce
- Katie Holmes/Tom Cruise Divorce — Scientology Was Her Breaking Point
- Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Divorce NOT Over Scientology