Exclusiveour sources has learned, the divorce settlement between Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes is extremely complicated, outlining things both Tom and Katie can and cannot do with Suri.
Here”s what we know.
– Katie will have what amounts to primary physical custody, but Tom has significant custodial time with his daughter.
– A report claiming that Suri must be in the presence of Katie”s bodyguard and nanny when she is around Tom is “absolutely, 100% false.”
– The custodial provisions of the agreement are extremely detailed, and religion is one of the topics. We”re told there are restrictions on what Tom and Katie can discuss with Suri on the subject of religion, including Scientology, however, those restrictions are eased the older Suri gets.
In short, we”re told the agreement is extremely detailed and outlines a course of conduct for years to come.
- Tom Cruise — There’s No Katie Holmes Divorce Settlement Without Suri
- Tom Cruise — Thinks Katie Holmes is Using Suri as a Weapon in Divorce
- Katie Holmes Wants Custody of Suri in Tom Cruise Divorce: Report
- Tom Cruise Divorce — Katie Holmes Afraid of Losing Suri to Hardcore Scientology Group Sea Org
- Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise Paint Their Own Pottery in N.Y.C.