Joined by five pals, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire managed to build in some bonding time on Saturday night in Las Vegas.
The actors stopped by Cut inside the Palazzo hotel for dinner.
Maguire, who requested vegan items, was brought corn salad, tomato salad and butter lettuce. He was also given fingerling potatoes, squash, romano beans and sautéed spinach.
DiCaprio, on the other hand, joined in with the rest of the party and ate steak with a few sides.
Maguire “only drank water,” a source tells us, while pal DiCaprio sipped on a Raspberry Velvet cocktail made with Grey Goose.
– Mark Gray
Spot a celebrity Tweet us your sighting @peoplemag with #CITA and it could appear on us.com!
— People magazine (@peoplemag) June 21, 2012
- Tobey Maguire Settles Underground Poker Lawsuit for $80,000
- Leonardo DiCaprio Goes Incognito During Hollywood Night Out
- Leo DiCaprio — Don’t Worry, I’m Still Bangin’ Supermodels
- Is Leonardo DiCaprio Dating an Australian Model? Or Two? – The Great Gatsby, Baz Luhrmann, Leonardo DiCaprio
- Leonardo DiCaprio Hopes You Don”t Recognize Him in J. Edgar