Two days after calling “Voice” judge Christina Aguilera “a bitch” on the radio in New York, one of the guys from The Wanted seemingly apologized in one breath … and then took another shot in her in the next.
After a guest appearance on the show, the band went on 92.3 NOW in NYC and said, “She”s a total bitch. She might not be a bitch in real life, but to us she was a bitch.”
Talking outside the Mondrian Hotel today in Hollywood, the one who calls himself Tom was asked about his Xtina comments … and in back-to-back sentences he said, “We shouldn”t have said it, to be honest with you. We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean”
Neither does humility.
- Christina Aguilera Is Called a "B—-" by The Wanted
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates Son Max s 4th Birthday at Legoland
- Someone Obviously Told Christina Aguilera Stripes Are Slimming
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- The Voice: Blake Shelton and Christina Aguilera Save Two Contestants