The Situation was supposed to be the face of some anti-fat cream, but instead he ended up in rehab and never did a thing … so says the company who hired him … and now they want their $$$ back, this according to a new lawsuit.
A company in FL called Performance Brands claims they signed a deal with the “Jersey Shore” star back in September 2011 to endorse their fat metabolizing cream … a job Sitch is perfect for thanks to his six-pack.
According to legal docs, PB claims they paid Sitch and his people a $75,000 advance. His job was to provide promotional material, give shout-outs on social media and make personal appearances … which PB claims NEVER happened.
Not only that, PB says right after they sent the $$$ … Sitch checked into rehab for a prescription drug addiction … which they claim his PR team lied to them about, before later copping to the truth.
They say his failure to disclose his drug addiction is a breach of contract and they want all their money back.
Sitch fired back at the company with his own counter-suit — claiming PB failed to give him a marketing plan on-time, advertise in national magazines, or give him free product. PB denies all these claims.
A judge has yet to rule.
- 'Jersey Shore' — The Situation Slapped With Lawsuit By Serious Pimp
- Abercrombie and Fitch – The Situation Can t Sue Us .. We are ALLOWED to Mock Him
- The Situation — MTV’s Stomaching Me for One More Season
- Live: Situation’s Booze Issues Create MAJOR Headache for ‘Jersey Shore’
- The Situation — MTV Warned Him for YEARS About Drinking Problem