Victoria Beckham turned 38 years young on Tuesday, and the fashion designer shared the celebrations with her fans.
The former Spice Girl used her special day to sign up to Facebook, and got a warm welcome from husband David.
“Hi everyone, there is a double celebration today, happy birthday to my beautiful wife Victoria and please welcome her to Facebook,” wrote the football hero.
Victoria shared a picture of her plush Los Angeles home, decorated with balloons, flowers and a banner reading: “Happy Birthday Mummy”.
Confirming the day was a family affair, the star added: “Having a lovely day with my boys and baby Harper!!”.
The couple and their little daughter then headed out for a spot of birthday lunch at Nobu Matsuhisa where she was presented with a fruit platter iced with a sweet birthday message.
Never one to miss an important date in the Beckham calendar, Eva Longoria also made her friend”s day.
Later in the evening, the Desperate Housewife was seen arriving at Bouchon Bistro with an exclusive gift bag from British jeweller Solange Azagury-Partridge.
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Eva Longoria — Birthday Night Out with Kate Beckinsale & Victoria Beckham
- Proud Beckham boys help dad David bid farewell to LA Galaxy
- Victoria Beckham Takes Hold of David’s Package
- Chinese city brings in spring by boiling eggs in boys’ pee