Exclusive“The Artist” actress Penelope Ann Miller — who played Doris in the Academy Award-winning film — has changed her mind about splitting from her husband of 12 years … yanking her recent request for legal separation.
our sources broke the story 48-year-old Miller filed for separation from her husband James Huggins back in March, citing “irreconcilable differences.” The couple was married in 2000 and has two children.
But Miller has had a change of heart — and just filed papers in L.A. dismissing her separation request.
It”s unclear why Miller flip-flopped — her camp declined to comment.
- ‘The Artist’ Star Penelope Ann Miller Files for Separation
- Penelope Ann Miller Splits from Husband
- ‘Cougar Town’ Star Christa Miller — $200,000 Cat Fight with Manager
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- ‘Nutty Professor’ Star Larry Miller — Rushed to Hospital for Serious Head Injury