So it begins — our sources has learned “Teen Mom” star Amber Portwood officially checked in to an Indiana prison this morning to serve out a 5-year sentence stemming from her December drug arrest.
Law enforcement tells our sources, 22-year-old Amber was transported from a local jail to the Rockville Correctional Facility at approximately 7:45 AM.
our sources broke the story … Amber was sentenced to 5 years in prison for drug possession back in January — but the judge offered to keep her out of the big house if she completed a drug program.
Amber took the offer, but eventually quit the program — deciding to serve time in prison instead.
Amber said she decided on the prison route because she was depressed in rehab — so depressed she tried to OD on pills.
- ‘Teen Mom’ Star Amber Portwood Strikes Plea Deal in Drug Case — 5 Years in Prison … BUT …
- ‘Teen Mom’ Star Amber Portwood — SEND ME TO PRISON!!!
- ‘Teen Mom’ Amber Portwood — I Need Prison to Save My Life
- ‘Teen Mom’ Star Amber Portwood — Sentenced to Five Years in Prison
- ‘Teen Mom’ Amber Portwood — Overdose Attempt Drove Me to Prison