Brace yourself — Tanning Mom used to be white, and kinda hot … at least she was in a series of glamour pics she posed for in an attempt to break into the world of modeling.
Way back when TM, aka Patricia Krentcil, was in her 20s (think T-Rex) — and before she turned her now infamous shade of leathery brown — she took this headshot along with some cleavage-baring swimwear photos.
Krentcil, 44, has pled not guilty to child endangerment … saying she never took her 5-year-old daughter into a tanning booth. The case has been sent to a grand jury.
As for the glamour pics — there are some doubts about whether the face has been photoshopped onto a hot body. For what it”s worth … our experts say it has been airbrushed, but the head appears to belong to the bod.
- Tanning Mom Patricia Krentcil Thought SNL Parody Was “Hysterical”
- ‘Tanning Mom’ Patricia Krentcil BANNED From Local Tanning Salons
- "Tanning Mom" Patricia Krentcil Banned from New Jersey Salons
- Tanning Mom Calls Her Critics “Jealous,” “Fat” and “Ugly”
- Mother Pleads Not Guilty to Child Endangerment Charge in Tanning Salon Incident