ExclusiveTanning Mom Patricia Krentcil is running out of places to hide — our sources has learned, several tanning salons surrounding her NJ home have BANNED her from their premises … and now, even the NJ Department of Health is getting involved.
Sources tell our sources, Planet Sun Tanning Salon — which runs 8 tanning locations around Patricia”s Nutley, NJ home — has already posted pictures of Patricia behind its employee counters to help workers recognize her (below).
According to sources, employees have been ordered to ask Patricia to leave immediately if she ever shows up.
Several other nearby tanning salons — including Body Works Salon, Bodies in Heat, and Sunset Tans — have also instituted similar no-Tanning Mom policies.
As for the NJ Department of Health — a rep for the department tells us, it will be teaming up with the local Nutley Health Department to inspect the tanning salon Patricia allegedly used to tan her 5-year-old daughter … a place called City Tropics Tanning.
We”re told the inspection will be conducted in the near future.
- Tanning Mom Patricia Krentcil Thought SNL Parody Was “Hysterical”
- Mother Pleads Not Guilty to Child Endangerment Charge in Tanning Salon Incident
- Tanning Mom Calls Her Critics “Jealous,” “Fat” and “Ugly”
- Kristen Wiig Plays "Tanning Mom" on SNL
- Gavin DeGraw Won"t Miss Tanning for Dancing with the Stars