It will be another two months before Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone knows how his son passed away.
Los Angeles officials have said they need more time to determine what caused 36-year-old Sage Moonblood Stallone”s death.
The latest development follows Friday”s tragic news that the action hero”s eldest son was found dead at his Hollywood home.
An autopsy was carried out two days later, but conclusive toxicology tests can take more than six weeks to yield results.
Initial reports suggest that Sage may have fallen victim to prescription drug addiction. But his lawyer George Braunstein, denied the claims, saying his client and friend was teetotal.
Meanwhile, bereaved father Sylvester is struggling to come to terms with the loss of his child.
“Sylvester Stallone is devastated and grief-stricken over the sudden loss of his son,” publicist Michelle Bega said in a statement.
Sage was the actor”s eldest child with actress Sasha Czack.
The father and son team starred together in two films, including the iconic Rocky franchise which made Sylvester famous.
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Sage Stallone Dies — Sylvester Stallone’s Son Found Dead
- Sylvester Stallone on Sage Stallone’s Death — I’m Grief-Stricken
- Sylvester Stallone"s Son Sage Found Dead
- Sylvester Stallone — I Got SCREWED By a Con Man … Thanks to Lisa Vanderpump