No doubt about it, Beyonce”s baby news stole the spotlight at this year”s MTV Video Music Awards.
Nevertheless, a string of lovely A-list ladies strutting their stuff on the white carpet captured the attention of fashion fans.
Leading the pack was a stunning Britney Spears who looked back to her best in a black sequined Moschino mini dress and matching booties.
X Factor judge Kelly Rowland also wowed the crowd in her plunging Falguni & Shane Peacock number.
Black was the colour of the night and stars including Selena Gomez, Avatar actress Zoe Saldana and Adele were among the stars on trend.
check the THE PHOTO TO SEE ALL THE STARS AT THE VMA”S
- Music stars and celebs wow at V Festival
- Caroline"s husband Ernst leaves hospital accompanied by close female friend
- Celebrity chameleons: Stars going the extra mile for their new movie roles
- Charlotte Casiraghi at 25: One of the brightest stars on the royal scene
- Anne Hathaway takes inspiration from fashion icon Duchess for premiere look