Solid friendships are a rare and precious thing in Hollywood.
And A-listers willing to poke fun at themselves in front of an audience are also few and far between.
But Jennifer Aniston did exactly that when she starred in a hilarious skit to help her gal pal Ellen DeGeneres launch the 10th season of her chat show.
In the clip, the presenter is seen grooming Jennifer”s famous gold locks, doing her makeup – and concluding the pampering session by hoovering her armpit and backside.
“Coming on Ellen”s show is different than doing any other show, because Ellen takes care of you from the moment you get here” the actress jokes as she gets her once over.
Despite ending the sequence looking tousled and with her make up smudged, Jennifer goes out on a high, saying: “It”s so fun coming here. She”s one of a kind. I love her.”
- Jennifer Aniston (Hilariously) Helps Ellen DeGeneres Promote Talk Show"s 10th Season
- Justin Theroux: Jennifer Aniston Made Me Breakdance for Her Birthday
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux"s Double Date with Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
- Jennifer Aniston Reveals Why She Named Her Dog Sophie
- Jennifer Lawrence Helps Woman Passed Out in the Grass