The Inside Soap Awards were, as usual, full of glitz and glamour.
The soap star ladies showed off their fashion prowess to the full in an array of sequinned frocks, maxis and one shoulder creations.
EastEnders lasses Jacqueline Jossa, Shona McGarty, Danielle Harold celebrated a fantastic night.
The popular show scooped five awards including Best Soap at the event at north London venue Gilgamesh.
Walford favourite Jessie Wallace – who has had a dramatic year both on and off screen – was crowned Best Actress.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Jessie – who last month called off her wedding to fiancé Vince Morse at the 11th hour – was already celebrating after turning 40 at the weekend.
Her character Kat Moon suffered terrible heartache after burying what she thought was her son Tommy”s body, only to discover her baby had been swapped and was still alive.
The elaborate Muslim marriage ceremony of Tamwar Masood and Afia Khan in Albert Square took home the prize for Best Wedding.
Emmerdale“s Danny Miller won two awards for the second year in a row, for playing Aaron Livesy.
Danny took home Best Actor and Best Dramatic Performance for a controversial storyline about assisted suicide.
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber cuddle up at Teen Choice Awards
- Fine food, boat chases and autograph stampedes: inside Gwyneth"s diary
- A place on the world"s best dressed list
- Gwyneth pretty in pink Prada as she joins Matt Damon to unveil star-studded thriller
- Stunning Geri is all white on the night at star-studded charity gala