Even better than the real thing
Mom-to-Be Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi appears to be practicing for her baby”s arrival by borrowing a page from Home Economics 101.
Snooki and her BFF Jenni “JWoww” Farley, who are co-starring in a Jersey Shore spinoff, were seen out and about in Jersey City, N.J., this week – each with a doll in tow. The roommates purchased strollers for their practice infants and later went to a children”s clothing store to buy outfits.
Snooki was later photographed holding her doll, which was draped in a cheetah-print blanket, and pushing it around the city in the new stroller.
No word on whether her fiancé, Jionni LaValle, has also acquired a doll to prep with.
- Pregnant Snooki Gets Back to Work in Jersey City
- Jersey City to Snooki — We’re Not Afraid to ARREST Your Ass!
- Snooki & Jwoww — Fake Babies for Fake Reality Show
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Snooki Pregnant: ‘Jersey Shore’ Spin-Off — Baby Stores Put on Snooki Alert