Slash just officially received his “star” on the Hollywood Walk of Fame … in a ceremony complete with cocaine jokes and Axl Rose insults … courtesy of Charlie Sheen.
Sheen was one of the speakers tapped to honor the Guns “N Roses guitar legend … and opened the ceremony by saying, “It”s quite fitting that Slash is getting a star on the very street Axl Rose will one day be sleeping on.”
He added, “This star is going to be stepped on more than the coke we did in the 80s.”
The whole ceremony is pretty epic — check out the video.
- Axl Rose Declines Induction Into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Axl Rose — I Will NOT Attend Rock and Roll Hall Induction Ceremony
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Jennifer Aniston Teased at Walk of Fame Event and#8211; by Adam Sandler
- Charlie Sheen — HAMMERED After Guns N’ Roses Concert