Here it is … the $8 million “parting gift” Simon Cowell gave to his ex-fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy when he dumped her ass earlier this year — his old, used mansion in Beverly Hills.
our sources has learned … Simon moved out of the home a few years ago … when he upgraded to a spiffier 6-bedroom $12 million dream home … just a few miles away (below).
As we previously reported, Simon felt Mezhgan “deserved” the old property for having to deal with all of the public scrutiny that comes with dating the “X Factor” honcho.
The real question — why did Simon have an old mansion just lying around If you have to ask, you can”t afford it.
- Simon Cowell — I Bought My Ex a Mansion Because I Was a Bad Fiance
- Simon Cowell to Cops — Brick-Wielding Fan Just Broke Into My House!
- Simon keeps fans guessing about engagement as he walks red carpet without Mezhgan
- 'American Idol' — Mocking Simon Cowell Behind the Scenes
- Simon Cowell Wanted to Keep Paula Abdul on