An exasperated, breathless Sharon Osbourne called 911 after a rogue candle torched the living room of her Bev Hills home … and we have the tape.
our sources broke the story … the living room became an inferno last month after she left a candle burning, before tucking in for the night. No one was injured, but the flames did significant damage.
In the 911 call — placed in the wee AM hours … a stressed-out Sharon tells the dispatcher, “We had a fire in my room … it was a candle.”
She then politely asks, “Do you think you can send a fireman”
Lucky for her … Beverly Hills firemen are quick, and mostly handsome.