Don”t even THINK about lighting a candle inside the Osbourne house — because Sharon Osbourne tells our sources, she”s completely banned open flames from her home … after an unattended candle nearly burned the place down last month.
our sources broke the story … Sharon forgot to put out the candle before going to sleep one night … and the fire spread.
Thanks to the BHFD, the damage was minimal — but on her way out of a Grammy party last night, the former “America”s Got Talent” judge tells us … she”s done playing with fire.
“No more candles,” she said. “Only in church!”