Selma Blair neatly solves the dilemma of every working mum by taking her new baby with her to press junkets.
While the Dark Horse actress talked up her movie and signed autographs, wearing a series of sensational frocks, gorgeous Arthur Saint Bleick, whose father is fashion designer Jason Bleick, was cared for by a nanny.
check the THE PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
As soon she clocked off from duty at the Venice Film Festival, the striking actress dashed off the red carpet to cuddle up her six-week-old son.
Dark Horse, an Indie comedy about a pair of 30-somethings, whose lives are going nowhere, also stars Mia Farrow and Christopher Walken.
- Selma and Victoria reach out on Twitter while Kimberly joins the mummy club
- Gwyneth pretty in pink Prada as she joins Matt Damon to unveil star-studded thriller
- Sensational Cindy looks stunning in scarlet as Venice Film Festival gets underway
- Emotional Angelina Jolie receives the "Heart of Sarajevo" award
- Anne Hathaway takes inspiration from fashion icon Duchess for premiere look