In celebration of Kim Kardashian‘s 33rd birthday, ! Online brings your 10 facts that you might not have known about the birthday girl…
1. Before finding fame on reality TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim was a fashion stylist for Lindsay Lohan and singer Brandy.
2. Kim celebrated her 14th birthday with a party at Michael Jackson’s home, Neverland Ranch.
Kim Kardashian turned 33 on 21 October 2013
PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
3. In 2011, Kim released a single entitled Jam (Turn it Up) and donated half of song’s profits to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
4. Kim founded a production company called Kimsaprincess Productions through which she released three successful workout videos.
5. The new-mum is now happily settled with Kanye West and their daughter Nori, but Kim has been married twice before.
At the tender age of 19, Kim tied the knot with music producer Damon Thomas and the two were together for four years before going their separate ways in 2003. Kim then wed basketball star Kris Humphries in 2011, but filed for divorce after just 72 days.
Kim and her ex-husband Kris Humphries
Her other love interests have included hip hop artist Ray J, Michael Jackson’s nephew T.J Jackson and singer, songwriter Nick Lachey.
6. In 2008, Kim was the most googled celebrity, beating Britney Spears who had previously held the title for four years.
7. Kim attended the same preschool as Paris Hilton and the pair were good friends growing up.
Kim and her school friend Paris Hilton
8. Curvaceous Kim says that her idol is Jennifer Lopez. “Everyone knows that I absolutely live for her!” said Kim. “There’s never a time she looks bad!”
9. Kim once had her own flavour of cupcake mix called ‘va-va-vanilla’ which was available at the Famous Cupcakes shop in Beverly Hills until it closed in 2011.
10. Religion played a big part in Kim’s life when she was growing up in Beverly Hills, and she and her three siblings, Kourtney, Khloé and Rob, went to church every Sunday.