Feelings are still running high in the Giggs household after the scandal that rocked the family earlier this year.
Natasha Giggs – the sister-in-law of footballer Ryan took to Twitter to describe an emotionally charged meeting with the sportsman and his wife Stacey (below).
“That awkward moment when you bump into the one person you never thought you would see again… with his lapdog!!” she wrote.
The 29-year-old brunette – who claimed to have had an affair with Ryan after Big Brother star Imogen Thomas told of a relationship – added: “Had a blazing row in the street”.
The trio bumped into each other outside a restaurant in Manchester.
It was apparently the first time Ryan and his wife had seen Natasha since June, when news of the alleged affairs broke.
Natasha is estranged from her husband Rhodri, Ryan”s younger brother.
Ryan was revealed in May as the footballer who had obtained a a super-injunction to stop a newspaper reporting claims of an extramarital affair with Imogen.
Politician John Hemming used parliamentary privilege to name the sportsman.
This was after his involvement in the gagging order became Britain”s worst kept secret when a Twitter user listed his name along with other celebrities who had allegedly taken out super injunctions.
Natasha came forward with claims she began a relationship with Ryan in 2003 – the same year he married Stacey.
- Farmer tells Rihanna she is too raunchy for his land
- Nancy Dell"Olio tells HELLO! her relationship with Sir Trevor Nunn is "on hold"
- Ryan Gosling Indulges In a Four-Hour Dinner with Jimmy Kimmel – Los Angeles, Bob Saget, Jimmy Kimmel, John Stamos, Ryan Gosling, Fig & Olive,…
- Duke and his wife comfort families of three men killed in riots
- New York Fashion Week: Sister act Beyonce and Solange enjoy some girlie time in the Big Apple