Since news broke of Kristen Stewart”s hook-up with Rupert Sanders, the married director of Snow White and the Huntsman, her boyfriend Robert Pattinson has been coping with heartbreak. He”s not the only one.
Sanders”s wife of seven years, Liberty Ross, was “devastated,” a source tells us of the model-turned-actress, who played Stewart”s mother in the hit film.
“They seemed like a perfectly happy family,” the source says of Ross and Sanders, who have two children. “This was devastating for her.”
Though Sanders, 44, was recently spotted out wearing his wedding ring, that is no indication that Ross has forgiven her husband.
In fact, another source tells us that the couple have not seen each other since Sanders told Ross about cheating with Stewart, 22.
“She”s been focused just on her kids through this,” the source says. “It”s what she cares about the most.”
However, the shock of the scandal is apparently fading. “Now she”s really feeling strong and looks forward to resuming her life,” the source says.
But that doesn”t mean a reconciliation is in the works. According to the source, nothing has been decided.
- Rupert Sanders"s Wife Hinted at Marital Problems Before Kristen Stewart Scandal
- Kristen Stewart, Rupert Sanders Shared Cozy Dinner in May
- Rupert Sanders: 5 Things About the Man Who Cheated with Kristen Stewart
- Rupert Sanders Apologizes to His Family for Cheating with Kristen Stewart
- Rupert Sanders — Kristen Stewart’s Lover Surfaces With WEDDING RING