The coroner has completed the autopsy on the body of Rodney King … but will not announce an official cause of death until additional toxicology tests and tissue studies have been performed.
The results usually take between 4 to 6 weeks.
A rep for the San Bernardino County Sheriff-Coroner Department tells us, “There will be no final ruling as to the cause and manner of death until the requested test results have been received and reviewed in context with the autopsy findings.”
our sources broke the story … King”s fiancee discovered his body at the bottom of the pool at the couple”s home in Rialto, CA on Sunday morning.
King”s fiancee insists Rodney had been drinking and smoking pot in the hours before his death — and believes his death was accidental. However, people close to Rodney are concerned she”s not telling the whole story.
Stay tuned …
- Rodney King Dead — Friends Are Not Buying Fiancee’s Death Story
- Whitney Houston Cause of Death — Autopsy Complete, Results Pending Toxicology
- Rodney King Dead — He Was In Good Spirits Before He Died
- Rodney King Dead — Drinking, Smoking Weed Before Drowning
- Rodney King Said He "Finally Found Peace" Two Months Before Death