Breaking News Reid Flair — son of wrestling legend Ric Flair — died from an accidental overdose of heroin and other drugs … this according to an official autopsy report released today.
As our sources previously reported … 25-year-old Flair was pronounced dead on March 29 after his father discovered him out cold in a Charlotte, NC hotel room.
According to the autopsy report … traces of the muscle relaxant clonazepam and Xanax (anti-anxiety medication) were also found in Reid”s system.
Reid — who had just returned from a wrestling stint in Japan — had struggled with heroin in the past … according to several reports, he overdosed 3 times in 2 years.
After the report was released this morning, Reid”s mother told the Charlotte Observer … “I loved him … He should have been on top of the world, but he was fighting a battle he couldn’t win.”