Queen Latifah has babies on the brain.
The Ice Age: Continental Drift star, 42, is set on the plan she”s had for years to adopt a child, she said on Wednesday”s The View.
“I”m actually kind of working on that,” Latifah told co-host Barbara Walters when, according to ET, she was asked if it”s something she seriously considers. “I just always wanted to bring a child home.”
While a rep for the star tells us there”s “nothing new to report” in Latifah”s apparent adoption process, the aspiring mom tells Walters, “I”m totally serious, so if you got a kid that you don”t … just give me a year – let me set up camp and send me the kid. But no, no [I"m] totally [serious about adopting].”
- Ne-Yo’s Baby Mama — I’m Adopting 48 African Children … Kinda
- WWE Star Kia Stevens — My Baby Didn’t Survive the Birth
- "Proud" Charlize becomes a mum after adopting a baby boy
- Queen delighted as Peter and Autumn announce they"re expecting a spring baby
- Kevin Federline Is Totally Happy for Engaged Britney Spears