Pippa Middleton was the epitome of Wimbledon chic as she arrived to watch the action on Centre Court with her brother James.
Keen tennis fan Pippa was invited to sit in the royal box to watch Scotsman Andy Murray take on Croatia”s Ivo Karlovic.
The Duchess of Cambridge”s sister wore a navy skirt teamed with a navy and white macrame jacket by Orla Kiely.
She has worn the Irish designer before, most notably when she took part in the Diamond Jubilee river pageant.
This isn”t the 28-year-old”s first year in the royal box. Last year she sat in the enclosure with she attended with her boyfriend at the time Alex Louden, and her parents Michael and Carole.
Carole was at the tournament this year again, but sat in the regular seats with some friends to watch Roger Federer.
Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall were at the same match, having a whale of a time with Bruce Forsyth and his wife Wilnelia-Merced Forsyth.
- Prince Carl Phillip"s girlfriend Sofia takes her place among the stylish royal ladies
- Pippa takes a leaf out of Kate"s book for winter wedding style
- Felon on the run takes time to update Facebook profile
- Royal double takes: The princesses who are sharing style tips
- Will You Watch a Houston Reality Show Without Whitney?