We did a post earlier today featuring Christina Aguilera’s emotional rendition of “At Last” at the funeral of her mentor, legendary R&B singer Etta James. I confess that I was focused on Christina’s face, hands, and rather revealing neckline during the performance and failed to notice (as one commenter with a keen eye – and/or affinity for legs – pointed out) that there appears to be some sort of mystery fluid streaming down her leg.
Here’s a zoomed in view of the photo above:
I’m a guy (which you may have picked up on when I revealed I was distracted by Christina’s plunging neckline) so I’m not all that familiar with lady problems, but my guess is that this is some sort of sweat + bronzer mishap? Does that seem right? Help me out here ladies! (The man in me might guess that a set of pipes like her would require some sort of hydraulics and perhaps that is hydraulic fluid. Of course, the man in me would be wrong.)
Photos: Suntzulynn for LE / Splash News
- Etta James — Christina Aguilera Sings 'At Last' at Her Funeral
- Whoops! Christina Aguilera Goes on Date Without Pants or Makeup
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates Son Max s 4th Birthday at Legoland
- Christina Aguilera: I Love My Body and So Does My Boyfriend
- Christina Aguilera Parties in San Diego with Her Boyfriend – and Her Son!