Viva Paris – Jackson, that is, who is shattering the glass ceiling in her own right by reputedly being the first female ever to join her Los Angeles private school”s flag football team.
Paris Jackson, 13, the daughter of Michael Jackson, loves the game.
“Her grandfather said she is playing and the family is happy for her because she is doing what she likes,” says a Jackson family source. “She is a strong girl.”
In the meantime, eyeing her moves on the field were her brothers Prince Michael and Blanket, who were also cheering her on.
The rooting must”ve helped. As Paris Tweeted afterward: “We Won 32-6!!!!!!!! Yeahhh Boiiiiii!!!”
- Michael Jackson Tribute Concert: Son Blanket Dances Backstage
- Michael Jackson"s children bring "joy" to kids" hospital
- Conrad Murray Trial: How Family Reacted to Michael Jackson"s Death
- Paris, Prince and Blanket honour their father"s memory at spectacular concert
- Life"s a scream for Michael Jackson"s kids