A 63-year-old Korean woman was chowing down on an undercooked squid when she began to feel a “pricking and foreign body sensation.” Wisely, she spat out the squid, along with its internal organs, but she could still feel “small, squirming” organisms in her mouth. By “in her mouth,” we don’t mean she should hit some Listerine. We mean right in the mucus membrane of her tongue, inner cheek and gums. She took herself to hospital where doctors confirmed the presence of 12 small, white, bug-like organisms which they thought were parasites. However, researchers later ascertained that she had bitten into the squid’s sperm bag and the little guys celebrated their freedom by attempting to impregnate parts of the woman’s mouth. Eep!
- Alicia Silverstone — I Feed My Baby By Spitting Into His Mouth
- Gisele’s Super Bowl Potty Mouth
- Baby found playing with a dead MOUSE in her mouth at pre-school
- Smash Mouth — Bassist Paul DeLisle & Wife Accused of EXTREME Domestic Violence
- Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian — We Got a Mouth to Pee In, Too!