The drummer for the Grammy nominated band OneRepublic will not be prosecuted for allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend and destroying her cabinets in a late night rampage back in May … our sources has learned.
Edward Ray Fisher was arrested on May 15 — while sporting a bloody gash in the center of his forehead — after his ex says he busted through a door in her home and pushed her through her cabinets.
Fisher was facing charges for destruction of private property, disturbing the peace and assault.
But now, the Denver City Attorney tells us there is NOT enough evidence to prove he committed a crime — so the City Attorney is urging the judge to dismiss the case … which a judge will do as soon as he or she gets the paperwork.
Hours after the initial incident, the alleged victim insisted the relationship was dead — it”s unclear if that”s still true.
- OneRepublic Drummer’s GF — ‘He Snapped and Smashed My Cabinets’
- Manny Ramirez — Off the Hook in Domestic Violence Case
- ‘That 70s Show’ Star Lisa Robin Kelly — Off the Hook in Domestic Violence Case
- OneRepublic Drummer — Arrested for Late-Night Rampage
- Lane Garrison Arrested on Suspicion of Domestic Violence