“Real Housewives of O.C.” star Vicki Gunvalson just scored a multi-million-dollar haul in her drawn-out divorce — our sources has learned, she”s walking away with the ex-couple”s gorgeous mansion.
Vicki and her husband Donn have been hammering out the details of their divorce since Vicki filed back in 2010 — and now, our sources has obtained legal docs which show Vicki was granted sole ownership over the ex-couple”s 5,400 square foot Coto de Caza home.
It”s GIANT … and it sits on a one-acre plot of land, featuring a ridiculous pool with a waterfall.
As we reported, the Gunvalsons attempted to sell the house last year for $2.695 million — but clearly, the house didn”t budge. So now, they”ve decided it”s all Vicki”s problem.
So far, it”s unclear what Donn gets.
- ‘Real Housewife’ Alex McCord — Real Housecat Really Run Over by a Car
- The Real Housewives of Orange County Welcomes Heather Dubrow in Season 7
- ‘OC Housewife’ Jeana Keough — Buy My Famous Mansion … for $3.5 Million
- Real Housewives of Orange County: Get a Sneak Peek at the Season 7 Reunion
- Katy Perry Divorce — Russell Brand Moving Out of the Hollywood Mansion