W.i.P. nightclub feels it”s absurd that Tony Parker is suing them over the Chris Brown/Drake fight … saying there is no way they could have predicted what went down … sources directly connected to the club tell our sources.
Parker filed a $20 million lawsuit against the club on Thursday, claiming the club should have known “there was bad blood between Drake and Brown” and only fueled matters by selling them and their posse alcohol.
But sources close to the club tell our sources that Drake and Chris Brown are not prone to such violence, with one source saying, “Chris Brown and Drake are not Biggie and Tupac.”
We”re told the club feels the fight was out of their control and they did everything they could to stop it as quickly as possible.
Our sources say the club finds Tony”s allegation they were understaffed to be ridiculous … saying they had around 15 security guards working that night and the owners personally choose who goes in the club and who doesn”t.
So far, no charges have been filed related to the brawl, but the case is still under investigation by the NYPD.
- Chris Brown / Drake Fight — W.i.P Nightclub Shut Down
- Chris Brown / Drake Fight — Nightclub Surveillance Tape Pretty Much Useless
- Tony Parker Files $20 Million Over Drake-Chris Brown Nightclub Brawl
- Chris Brown Talks To Cops — Lawyer Presents Evidence Against Drake in Nightclub Brawl
- Chris Brown / Drake Fight — Who’s the Bad Guy?