Jerry Sandusky told Bob Costas back in November — “I didn”t go around seeking out every young person for sexual needs that I”ve helped.” Yet that damning statement was never aired on NBC, and prosecutors in the molestation case have not played it for the jury.
“NBC Nightly News” aired the statement last night.. As for why NBC didn”t air it during the November broadcast, a spokesman told us, “There were a lot of compelling comments in the original interview but we did not have time to include them all.”
As for why prosecutors didn”t play Sandusky”s statement to the jury … beats us.
- Judge to Jerry Sandusky: You Can See Your Grandkids … If Parents Consent
- Jerry Sandusky Waiving Preliminary Hearing — Worst Strategy Ever
- Jerry Sandusky Case: Victim No. 4 Wants to Testify
- Jerry Sandusky Trial: Tales of Rape and Cries for Help
- Mom of Alleged Penn State Victim: My Son Afraid Jerry Sandusky Will Go Free