A massive search is underway for a Florida woman who vanished the night after she appeared on an episode of The People”s Court.
Michelle Parker, 33, failed to show up at her bartending job on Nov. 17, and was last seen earlier that day dropping off her 3-year-old twins at the home of her former fiancé, Dale Smith.
Police found Parkers Humvee abandoned the next day on the west side of Orlando.
On The People”s Court episode, which taped previously, Parker and Smith haggled over an engagement ring, and Parker – also mom to an 11-year-old boy from another relationship – told Judge Marilyn Milian about problems in the relationship.
“He gets pretty malicious and vindictive, especially when hes been drinking,” Parker said on the show. “He shouldnt have put his hands on me.”
Parker”s mother, Yvonne Stewart, said on the Today show Tuesday she believes her daughter is still alive.
“We are doing absolutely everything we can,” says Stewart. “Were going to find you, baby girl. Were going to bring you home.”
Parker”s twins are under the care of their father, and police have said Smith is not a suspect or person of interest in her disappearance.
- Real life drama for Lindsay Lohan at latest court appearance
- Big Brother"s back: Newlywed Tara makes surprise appearance as celebs enter house
- Kate Winslet makes appearance with Ned Rocknroll after falling "madly in love"
- Courtney Thorne-Smith: Botox Works for Me
- Kim Kardashian Arrives in Australia for First Public Appearance