Exclusive“Mob Wives” star Renee Graziano made nice with her mafioso father — Anthony Graziano of the Bonanno crime family — and finally chose to visit him in the slammer for the first time in seven months … our sources has learned.
Sources close to Renee tell our sources she and her 18-year-old son AJ hit up the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn last week to visit her consigliere father. Graziano is serving time for extortion and racketeering charges because Renee”s ex-hubby ratted him out.
According to our sources, Renee felt embarrassed by her ex”s betrayal and that”s why she went so long without seeing her dad.
The three spent a little less than an hour at the prison catching up and we”re told Papa Graziano was especially happy to see his grandson.
Mobsters need love too.
- 'Mob Wives' Renee Graziano — Hospitalized After Dad's Bust in Mafia Crime Sweep
- 'Mob' Wife Renee Graziano — First Pics After Butt Surgery
- ‘Mob Wives’ Star — Busted in Florida
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Star Evelyn Lozada — Spends Easter Weekend in a Strip Club
- ‘Lean on Me’ Star Jermaine Hopkins — I’m Going to DISNEY WORLD!!! Before Prison