Former Miss Arizona Teen USA Tori Vance insists … she wasn”t driving drunk before her May arrest — pleading “not guilty” to DUI yesterday.
our sources broke the story … Vance was pulled over last month in Hollywood after flipping a bitch (making an illegal u-ey) — and according to law enforcement, she showed signs of intoxication when cops approached her vehicle. Officers gave Vance a field sobriety test … she bombed.
Vance was charged with two counts of DUI and faces up to six months in jail if convicted. And since she”s underage, she could lose her license for a year too.
Last we spoke to Vance, she apologized for the incident, telling us, “I’m truly sorry as my conduct was wrong and not a reflection of who I really am.” Safe to say … she”s probably trying to hammer out a plea deal with prosecutors.
A pretrial hearing has been set for July 25th.
- Miss Arizona Teen USA Tori Vance Charged with DUI
- Tori Vance Arrested — Miss Arizona Teen USA Busted for DUI
- Ex-Miss USA Rima Fakih — Getting Scandal Schooling From Beauty Queens
- Transgender Beauty Queen NOT a Total Loser at Miss Universe Contest
- Tori Spelling Throws a Baby Shower on Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood